Today I am grateful for…
Canada Blood Services
Today I am grateful for Canadian Blood Services. Canada Blood Services is the organization that handles blood donation and maintains the Canadian blood bank. It was an honor for me to be able to participate and donate blood today. The entire process of donating blood only took about an hour to complete and knowing that for my single donation has the potential to save three lives. Please consider donating blood today!
I am grateful for Vitamin D tablets. Vitamin D also known as the Sunshine Vitamin is a vital part of good overall health. With Spring at our door and coming out of winter here in Canada where our daylight hours are minimal at the peek of winter around six to eight hours and even less as you go further north. Supplementing your vitamin D intake to make up for the lack of sunlight. Vitamin D is naturally produced when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Through the winter months in many parts of Canada you have very little exposed skin as well limited direct sunlight.
Municipal Recycling Pickup
I am grateful for Municipal Recycling Pickup. The municipal recycling pickup program in the city of Surrey British Columbia is absolutely amazing not only do they pickup up recyclable waste such as paper, tin cans and plastics they also pickup compostable waste. With Separate bins for recyclable items and compostable items it makes it extremely easy to so your part for the environment. Thought not everything can be recycled or composted there is still a need for garbage pickup.
What are you grateful for today?
- Helps in the maintenance and development of bones and teeth
- Helps the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Supports a healthy immune system
- 240 tablets
- Vitamin D3 tablets in childhood prevents rickets and in adults prevents osteomalacia
- It benefits supplementation combined with small amounts of sun exposure
- Taking vitamin D3 supplements and calcium substantially reduces all cancer risk in post menopausal women
- Function is to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus
- Includes 260 tablets per pack
- Pure and premium formula free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps maintain a stronger immune system and overall health
- Easy to administer, flavourless drops