Today I am grateful for…
I am grateful for cookies. Cookies are a grate snack to have when I am feeling a little peckish or needing a quick sugar rush. Cookies come in all sorts of flavors and styles from soft and chewy to hard. Some even come with fillings or even in a sandwich form.
I am grateful for Electrical Tape. Electrical Tape is a type of tape that is adhesive but also provides a insulation for electrical wires and connections. Electrical tape comes in a variety of different colours and thicknesses, I tend to just use the black electrical tape as it is the most common colour. I have use electrical tape to do AFK Sessions in Minecraft by taping down my mouse button.
I am grateful for a Multimeter. A multimeter is an electrical diagnostic tool that measures voltages, resistance, continuity and load. I use a multimeter to test voltages of different electrical components such as power supplies and batteries as well electrical outlets.
What are you grateful for today?
- Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of AstroAI Multimeter! ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, continuity and more
- TROUBLESHOOTS: Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
- EASE OF USE: Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- SAMPLING SPEED: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
- 1 Year Warranty. Built-in kickstand for hand free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection; Note: the meter can not be used to test AC current and can not be used to test AC voltage like the voltage of RECEPTACLE WHEN the dial is located in the DC current range
- UL certified product designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Features large digital display and color coded LED's for battery quick check
- Single-setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage
- Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- The portable multi-meter has a Large-screen LCD, can display voltage, current, power, energy at the same time, bright and easy to read.
- Voltage test range: DC 6.5~100V; Current test range: 0~100A; Power test range: 0~10KW; Energy test range: 0~9999kWh.
- Multifunctional: the accumulated energy can be reset by button; Store data when power off; Voltage alarm function (over voltage alarm threshold, backlight and voltage will flash to alarm).
- With external shunt, very accurate to measure electrical parameters, please note when connecting load, the DC power - should go through the shunt to connect the meter -.
- The blue backlight can be turned on off by the front accessible recessed switch located on the right side bezel.